Monday, January 3, 2011

The Giver (Do you think utopias are good or bad.?)

Absolutely Horrible! Because then you don't get to make your own decisions with anything all you can do is sit around and follow all the rules.I'm pretty sure your life would be absolutely boring! I mean not being able to pick your job and not being able to have a family that you and your husband made! and not loving them? what is this.  personally i don't think killing a baby, just cause they weigh more is 'Utopia" i could never do that! that is very selfish! I love my life how it is! I wish that my life is a non-utopian forever! i think that Jonas Did the right thing by running away with Gabriel SO that he wouldn't die! It showed when you didn't have to follow all rules you could actually love someone like Jonas loved Gabriel, he had the best job!

No comments:

Post a Comment